Booking Aulani today?

palaemon

Mouseketeer
Are you able to book Aulani today @ 7-month window? We are hoping for a 7-Month booking for April 2011, and I'm seeing how it is 1st day. :goodvibes

I'm also curious, thinking of booking for our 30th anniversary, later this year.:goodvibes

Let us know what happens! I want to try Auluani out in summer of 20112! I hope I can get ressies. I am so looking forward to trip reports.

Let us know what happens! I want to try Auluani out in summer of 20112! I hope I can get ressies. I am so looking forward to trip reports.

I think a lot of us have plans for summer 2012.... I am watching all threads on booking availabilty to see if we're going to need to do an add-on prior to the 7 mo. window in order to do it!!:scared: Got my fingers crossed there's room for all of us!!

I think a lot of us have plans for summer 2012.... I am watching all threads on booking availabilty to see if we're going to need to do an add-on prior to the 7 mo. window in order to do it!!:scared: Got my fingers crossed there's room for all of us!!

:sunny:Yep.We are looking to go before the 26th to get in before the points bump up. We also need two studios so i hope this works. I know this is only opening in phases.:(

I guess the right people haven't seen this post. I can't believe NO ONE is even trying to book or at least seeing if there is availability.

I thought it would be a big deal since it's a new resort, it's the first HI DVC, and it's NEW. First time non-AHV members could book.

I'll keep checking back. :surfweb:

If you're a member, can you just call and ask about availability even if you're not planning a trip? Can you ask about availability during the 11 month window, even if it's not your home resort? I'm not trying to waste MS' time; I just want to know if you can?

They may not have opened bookings up as of yet. I remember when Animal Kingdom Villas was being developed, bookings opened up on a certain date for owners and then some later time for those who did not own there.

I'm planning to call in a couple days for September. Will let you know.

I am thinking of booking for March 2012, so I am interested in seeing what others do at the 7 mo mark.

Ok - I called MS about a different reservation today but we are thinking about Aulani in Nov so I talked with the CM a bit about what the reservations are looking like. I only asked about studios but there were none available for Aug 29th. None Available for Aug 30th. Only Island/Garden view beginning on the 31st and then ocean view was available starting on the 1st - but of course that couldn't be booked yet. Sounds like people are booking for the opening of the resort but I don't know if it really indicates anything for future 7 month windows. It might be tight for the first couple of months until they open more rooms.

I also learned that GV's will not be available until the 2nd phase opens in late Dec. Also, they did mention that there could be construction noise since things will still be under construction but restaurants and pool should all be open by Aug 29th.

Ok - I called MS about a different reservation today but we are thinking about Aulani in Nov so I talked with the CM a bit about what the reservations are looking like. I only asked about studios but there were none available for Aug 29th. None Available for Aug 30th. Only Island/Garden view beginning on the 31st and then ocean view was available starting on the 1st - but of course that couldn't be booked yet. Sounds like people are booking for the opening of the resort but I don't know if it really indicates anything for future 7 month windows. It might be tight for the first couple of months until they open more rooms.

I also learned that GV's will not be available until the 2nd phase opens in late Dec. Also, they did mention that there could be construction noise since things will still be under construction but restaurants and pool should all be open by Aug 29th.

Thanks Kat...
I think you are right on in regards to the opening season not being a good barometer for what may happen in 2012. You can almost be guaranteed they will be hammered this summer. Here's hoping 2012 works for 7-month ressies pixiedust:

My DD wants to go for her HS grad trip

Thank you, thank you, thank you Kat!

I agree that day one isn't the best gauge, but I had heard zip, zilch, nadda about it. We're hoping to be owners in time and be able to book at the 7-month window for either End March/Early April, or end of April. (just not Golden Week.)

We are booked for Sept. 1 - 5 in a 1 bedroom Island View room. :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

First choice was 1 bedroom Pool View but the night of the 4th wasn't available. Waitlisted for PV for all the nights.

Love, Love, Love that we don't have to fly cross country for this DVC resort!

We are booked for Sept. 1 - 5 in a 1 bedroom Island View room. :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

First choice was 1 bedroom Pool View but the night of the 4th wasn't available. Waitlisted for PV for all the nights.

Congrats! Did they not have Ocean View available?

Sweet! So quick question since you are a "local" island girl. Is Labor Day usually a busy tourist season or not?
How about last week in May- 1st in June. are the islands overwhelmed with summer guests yet that early in the summer?

Sooo excited for you guys to be able to go enjoy Disney... Hawaiian style!

Congratulations!!!!!

Can't wait to see pics of what the island view looks like.

Ocean View was available for our dates. But since we live 365 days with an oceanview, no need to use the extra points for that :)

As far as vacations, Labor Day is generally still pretty busy with a lot of tourist leaving that Sunday or Monday.

End of May, early June is great weather and not that busy yet. Schools just getting out here.

Busiest summer traffic is July and August.

Jen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter