Booking cruise 60 days prior to arrival, please help!

Jillpie

Can you package some Main St. music and send it to
I asked this over on the DVC board, but thought I'd give it a shot here too. I just had to cancel our trip planned for two days from now as my DH is still looking for a job. I have rebooked our Delta flights for January 9th.
Now that all of our 2002 and 2003 points have gone into a holding account, I have to wait till 60 days prior to the cruise (or the villas) to book. What do you think my chances of getting 2 cat 10 connecting rooms (we have 3 children) booked 60 days before the January 10th Eastern cruise? We're using points and borrowing from 2004 to do this. Do you think we even have a shot or should I be focusing on getting a DVC room at WDW instead? thanks! This would be our very first cruise.

I do not know anything about points as I am not a DVC memeber. However I just booked 1 Cat 11 room 3 weeks out from our cruise on Aug 17th. So there are rooms avalable. I guess if you could be flexable with dates you would have a better chance also. As for connecting rooms I am not sure as we only booked 1 room. I know we figured it out for when we do go with the kids(this trip just DH and myself) That it would be like a $50-75 difference betweeen 2 cat 10's and 1 family suite so there are other options out there. ( We have 3 children also, my Opinion Disney can be very unacomidating to a family of 5 on a tight buget, Just my opinion) It can be done though. Good luck!

Thanks, thats encouraging that you booked so late. No, the flights are booked, so flexibility is not an option (believe me, I spent over an hour and a half with Delta today trying to wave the return flights change fee :rolleyes: , which they did thank goodness). Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter