Port Canaveral area pre cruise.

bbn1122

DIS Veteran
I am cruising on The Wish (2nd time) in 3 weeks. My BF and I are staying near port the night prior to sailing. Hampton Inn very close to port. It’s the area with all the hotels.

Question? I have looked on Google Maps except a Racetrack Gas Station close by, I am not see any stores. We are looking to get sunscreen and wine/champagne for cruise.

I think I spotted a liquor store any Uber ride away. What about grocery or CVS?

I am under the impression I can carry on sunscreen on my flight? And I don’t want to break any bottles.

How about at MCO? Liquor store?

Thanks in advance for any help?🚢🚢🚢

5645 N Atlantic Ave, Cocoa Beach, FL 32931

They have a separate entrance for the Publix Liqours.

For beer and wine, look inside the grocery.

IMG_7508.png

They also do instacart delivery. I have an Uber app on my phone and keep getting an offer for free delivery of food or groceries (for first use). I have used the car service a few times only. Possibly you could get same offer?

You can carry on sunscreen on your flight as long as the bottle is under 3.4 ounces. Any bottle bigger than that will be confiscated (that applies to any liquids, it's a TSA rule).

Last edited:
You can carry on sunscreen on your flight as long as the bottle is under 3.4 ounces. Any bottle bigger than that will be confiscated (that applies to any liquids, it's a TSA rule.
Does the 3.4 include sprays?
Thank for info

It's not quite as close, but there is a Target just across the bridge!

1716602476844.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter