Booking Dining Questions

likesdisney

Mouseketeer
I was wondering how far in advance are you able to book your dining plans (Oasis of the Seas) after you make your deposit for the cruise? Am going November 2017.
Also, wondered if anyone knew of a link to the breakfast menu's of the main dining room?

I was wondering how far in advance are you able to book your dining plans (Oasis of the Seas) after you make your deposit for the cruise? Am going November 2017.
Also, wondered if anyone knew of a link to the breakfast menu's of the main dining room?
Dining usually opens for booking 90-120 days out from your sail date

In my experience it seems to be random. Dining is already opened for my 2/20/17 cruise but for other cruises it hasn't opened until much closer to sail date.

We are sailing at the end of December and were able to book my time dining but have not been able to book the $80 pp for three specialty restaurants. But we can book the restaurants individually.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter