Booking Online, getting to checkout

HelenParr

DIS Veteran
Apparently, I'm easily stumped by some of the processing on the ADR system (I know this because I spent 10 minutes finding no dinner availibility only to realize I was searching a.m. times. Duh,) I apologize ahead of time for the remedial level of the following question.

When you have lined up one resevation, and "continue" to browse for others ... if you then decide that you are done, and you'd like to check out with the one you selected already, where do you click? I ended up putting in a dummy reservation and removing it just to get to the checkout page where my other ADR was sitting waiting for me to finish.

TIA!

When you 'continue searching,' and are returned to the main dining page, you have to pick a random restaurant.

On the restaurant Overview page, there is a link on the upper right to return to your Dining Cart.

If you have already searched another specific restaurant, and have landed on the Make a Reservation page (where you input your date(s), time, party size), you can get to the restaurant's Overview page by using the link on the left - there are always two choices onthe tabs there, 'Overview' and 'Make a Reservation.' Click Overview and the Dining Cart link will appear on the upper right.

No idea why the Dining Cart link is on the Overview but not available on the Make a Reservation page. The link is replaced with 'Book My Vacation' on the Make a Reservation page.

Like I've said before (and heard many others say too), they can't make it simple. ;)

Awesome info. :cool1:Thank you so, so very much. That was really bothering me.

I love Disney, but their IT (at least consumer IT) is terrible.

Lord, I'm glad it is not just me... I find it easier to find ANY answer here or at Mousesavers or whereever else! I am fairly online savvy, but the Disney Web Site and the Mom's Panel... Ugh...

A little nervous about making our ADRs...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter