• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Booking the Luau

It didn't work for me when I tried to book it a month ago. I called and was able to book it. Also, a pro tip when booking the luau, if online says there is nothing available, always try calling to ask! I found their website isn't super accurate about how many spots are available. Each time I am not able to click on a date, I just call and they have spots available (if there is a luau that day).

How far in advance can I book the luau? I'll be going in February.

About 6 months. Book it now!
Unfortunately, I looked on the website and it's not scheduled for the time I'm there (probably due to the American Idol filming). It's scheduled for the evening of the day we leave Aulani. :(

About 6 months. Book it now!
If you're talking about February, all the normal dates were available at one time but they became available 3 or 4 months ago, and I'm pretty sure that they are fully booked up. I don't think AI had anything to do with it.

As @rosegold:) said though, you might try calling.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter