Booking website down? (Dwarfs construction)

Does your booking page show under construction?

• Yes

Votes: 29 93.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters

Drewferin

DIS Veteran
For about the last hour all I can get is the "
We’re Working on It
This page is temporarily unavailable

Rest assured, we’ll be back soon, so please try again later." booking page through DVC. Is everybody else also locked out?

For about the last hour all I can get is the "
We’re Working on It
This page is temporarily unavailable

Rest assured, we’ll be back soon, so please try again later." booking page through DVC. Is everybody else also locked out?
It’s been wonky all day.

Got to my main page, but when I tried to book, I just get the spinning wheel. But, the chat feature seems to work.

Well it's now noon for the second day in a row the booking website is still showing dwarves... Ughhh with the recent announcements I'm starting to really wonder about availability of anything for the rest of the year.

Well it's now noon for the second day in a row the booking website is still showing dwarves... Ughhh with the recent announcements I'm starting to really wonder about availability of anything for the rest of the year.

It has been up and down all day. It has taken me a few hours, but I have been able to modify a November trip to remove some days in my BCV studio and make a new reservation in a BCV one bedroom to use up the points I need to so I could bank all my remaining 2020 points into 2021. Finally done! I wanted to get this all straightened out before people started moving their trips to the fall and it booked up.

Yes, up and down. I’ve modified a couple of my reservations after canceling my early May reservation. Moved some points around. Finally it stopped cooperating with me. I still have more modifications needed, but they are definitely having issues or overwhelmed

Has anyone been able to get in today? Just wondering if I should stop trying for a while or keep trying my luck.

Has anyone been able to get in today? Just wondering if I should stop trying for a while or keep trying my luck.

I was able to get in and search for rooms as well as to look at my Dashboard, I was just checking inventory so I didn't book anything but I had no issues. This was maybe 20 min ago.

I was able to get in and search for rooms as well as to look at my Dashboard, I was just checking inventory so I didn't book anything but I had no issues. This was maybe 20 min ago.
Thanks for the info. I can get into the site and my dashboard, but anytime I try to view my reservation or search for a new one I get the dwarfs.

Thanks for the info. I can get into the site and my dashboard, but anytime I try to view my reservation or search for a new one I get the dwarfs.

I was just able to view my reservation and modify one of them to add my husband with no issues. I would check back in a bit and keep trying. It took me about 2 hours yesterday to do something that should have taken less than 15 min due to all the dwarf pop ups, so I understand your struggle.

Hasnt worked for me in the last 24-ish hours using regular Chrome window. I switch to incognito and works every time. Probably need to clear cache.

I just have kept trying, and eventually it does work. There were times over the weekend that it look six or seven tries to actually complete the reservation. Eventually I did get three different reservations, but who really knows if they will be used. We have decided that even if it’s just for the resort, not parks we will go just to use the points. However, will THAT even be an option.

I tried different browsers and cleared cache (edited because an older post appeared?)

Last edited:
Google Chrome wasn't working for last few days. Tried IE and it worked fine.
Cleared Google Chrome cache and now it's working.

I tried over several days this week to book a new reservation, at different times during the day, after clearing cache, with 3 different browsers, including Chrome (normal and Incognitio mode), Firefox, and Microsoft Edge. Got the seven dwarves error screen every time. It didn't work for me until I tried at 1 AM Eastern time one day. This happened to be on Safari/iPhone, but when I tested that same combination the next day it was back to the seven dwarves error screen.

With all my attempts I'm convinced the problems are due to high website load, not any particular browser.

I only have trouble trying to book a new reservation. The Modify option seems to work most of the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter