Booking website down? (Dwarfs construction)

Does your booking page show under construction?

• Yes

Votes: 29 93.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters
I also tried to book something three times yesterday morning... getting all the way to the final click, only to get the Dwarves each time! I called and just had them make it for me.

It's been like this for me for several days now. If you call MS, is there anything they can do tech-wise for you? I've tried everything. Incognito, clearing cache, restarting, multiple devices. All the same, straight to the dwarfs.

It's been like this for me for several days now. If you call MS, is there anything they can do tech-wise for you? I've tried everything. Incognito, clearing cache, restarting, multiple devices. All the same, straight to the dwarfs.
This happened to me about a month ago. When I called, they told me to switch to chrome. That didn’t work, so they put me on hold and had “tech” fix my reservation.

It's been having periodic issues for the last week. I was stalking to switch one night of a reservation all last week, I finally got what I was looking for, but all throughout the day I'd get the 7 dwarfs. Now again trying to modify and add my family to those reservations. Faster and easier to just book for 1 and add people later.

I finally got in using Firefox in Incognito mode. Don't know if that was the trick, or if I just got lucky. Was able to search inventory and change my Waitlists around. No glitches occurred.

I think that heavy loads on the Disney servers as well as heavy loads on the internet itself (all the students and workers now working at home) is contributing to the problems. I have peronally only had an issue checking the RAT once, and that was first thing in the morning, 8 am eastern. Most of the other times were during mid-day, late evening or during the overnight hours. I use a tablet or a laptop and either the Chrome or SILK browsers.

I sometimes run into trouble here or there, but am able to use one of the workarounds to do it. But it has literally been straight to the dwarfs every single time, without exception, since last week.

I emailed MS, and received this reply:

"After analyzing your account we were able to find the error message described. We have submitted an IT ticket to our digital partners to assist with resolving this issue. We will make sure to get back to you as soon as we hear from our partners of a resolution."

Will report back with updates.

It's not working on my laptop either. I've used this machine for the last few years to search and book trips. I cleared the cache and history, still doesn't work. I just grabbed my MacBook (chrome) and was able to get in. I believe it's still an issue on their end, but if it's still working on chrome it's probably not a high priority at this time. (Update) I did just get the Dwarfs for a second when trying to look at a resort calendar. I refreshed and it came back. Seems hit or miss, good luck!

Last edited:
It's not working on Chrome either as that is my primary browser across all devices.

I missed the chat response 2 days ago but will try again today.

I've couldn't cancel my reservation online, did it through chat. But then went to looking at the booking page and got error message. 12 hours later , it's still "working on it"

am hour later.......I was using chrome . I was told months ago to use that. This morning I tried firefox and it worked, but the days I were looking at were gone.

Last edited:
That is a good idea, but we didn't try that. What I did try is clearing all the cookies/cache and also the site settings in Chrome. After I did that it worked. Then later today, I tried again and it didn't work. But I figured out what I did differently. I closed the Covid-19 travel alert message box first today. Then it didn't work again. I ended up clearing cache and site settings and again logged in and this time I didn't close the Covid-19 message, and just started going into checking for availability and it worked. If I closed the Covid-19 box it would stop working again until I cleared cache and site settings.

I am thinking that Covid-19 box has some bug in it, (no pun intended) when you close it it does something to the cookies or cache. It sounds crazy, but that is what I found when I was playing with tonight. YMMV

Kudos to @sgtdisney who figured out what the problem was and reported it on the other thread. This has worked for me all morning without having to do anything to a brower or go "incognito." YMMV

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter