Books on “Easter Eggs” and historical Walt Disney World facts

BeachMouse1

DIS Veteran
No judgment please LOL
i enjoy watching the YouTube videos of Molly from Mammoth Club and she was with All Ears prior. She does a series of videos pointing out all these Easter eggs on rides, different interesting facts throughout the parks and attractions. i remember she pointed out on Tower of Terror there is a sign board on the wall where some of the letters “fell” off and the letters that fell spell “Take the stairs”. she really points out everything. Are there any books out there that have intere facts like this?

Not quite the same as you're looking for but about 3 Xmas's ago I was given the book "The Walt Disney World That Never Was" by Christopher E Smith. It contains information on all the planned ideas that for some reason or other, never happened, such as Beastly Kingdom in AK, or MK hotels like a planned Asian inspired one. I found it an interesting read.

No judgment please LOL
i enjoy watching the YouTube videos of Molly from Mammoth Club and she was with All Ears prior. She does a series of videos pointing out all these Easter eggs on rides, different interesting facts throughout the parks and attractions. i remember she pointed out on Tower of Terror there is a sign board on the wall where some of the letters “fell” off and the letters that fell spell “Take the stairs”. she really points out everything. Are there any books out there that have intere facts like this?

I don't know any books, but I didn't know that TOT easter egg - that's awesome!

I don't know any books, but I didn't know that TOT easter egg - that's awesome!
It’s on a wall that has one of those old boards where the glass in front opens and the background is black and you put those white letters on. It’s said something but some of the letters “fell” off and along the bottom the order they fell says take the stairs. It’s so cool

Attachments

• IMG_0019.jpeg
    IMG_0019.jpeg
    131.8 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0020.jpeg
    IMG_0020.jpeg
    117 KB · Views: 4

It’s on a wall that has one of those old boards where the glass in front opens and the background is black and you put those white letters on. It’s said something but some of the letters “fell” off and along the bottom the order they fell says take the stairs. It’s so cool
Didn't it used to say "Evil tower UR doomed"?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter