borrowed points for family in the reserves, so WHAT IF

BWVDenise

I believe in something, I just don't know what it
they get called and can't go? I was wondering if Disney will loosen any policies/rules to accomodate military folks who are affected by the current events. I understand that this is irrelevent in the grand scheme of things, but I would like to know what our options are.
Also, if USAir goes under and we lose our flights (and guests b/c they won't drive as we would--if need be), what will become of the points that we borrowed to take our guests? Are we then "stuck"?:confused:

I know it's hard not to worry about what could happen, but I think that with family in the reserves you just need to take things one day at a time. If something happens, then call Member Services and see what they'll say. This is a new kind of situation for all of us, so we really can't guess what kinds of things MS will do. You might get "stuck" and need to sell borrowed points (it happend to me) or they might make an exception for you. You just won't know until you make the call. As for US Air, they may or may not be able to reaccomodate you on another airline. I know that Midway is, but I don't know if Midway PAX need to pay more $$ or not.

My sister and brother-in-law were to arrive at OKW on Sat. 9/22. He is in the NJ Army National Guard, and has been called up to assist with on going efforts in NYC. My sister called MS and they were very understanding, and they reinstated the points. It is on a case to case situation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter