Boston DIS Fall Meet....9/23/07 (aka 'the anti-Ronda meet')

There is no bike rider in my copy of the pitcure (that Jerry is tricky, isn't he), and Melissa is not hiding :thumbsup2

Ok, am I crazy? First I cant find the menu, now I'm seeing Jerry! :lmao:

In the group shot, outside, on the left of the group (to the right of the green duck), there is a guy in a pink shirt and grey bike shorts on a bike. Someone else tell me you see him???? :scared:

Hey, did any of you even notice that you road by me as I walked to try train. Right near where the duck took the turn to ride on the street between the common and the public garden. I even stopped and waited until the duck went by, waving to you. A few people waved but what's wrong with the rest of you? ;)

Well I was stuck on the "inside" of the duck so I could never see the sidewalk...sorry. I certainly would have given the "Royal Wave".

There is no bike rider in my copy of the pitcure (that Jerry is tricky, isn't he), and Melissa is not hiding :thumbsup2

Ok, am I crazy? First I cant find the menu, now I'm seeing Jerry! :lmao:

In the group shot, outside, on the left of the group (to the right of the green duck), there is a guy in a pink shirt and grey bike shorts on a bike. Soemone else tell me you see him???? :scared:

Yep, you're crazy :upsidedow . Seriously, she took several shots and it seems that not everyone has the same copy.

I'll mail you a copy of mine :thumbsup2 .

I think the biker is the one I took with Katie's camera. Different angle.

Hey, did any of you even notice that you road by me as I walked to try train. Right near where the duck took the turn to ride on the street between the common and the public garden. I even stopped and waited until the duck went by, waving to you. A few people waved but what's wrong with the rest of you? ;)

Oh thats too funny. I missed ya! :(

Hey, had to live up to my paper plate, cyber-rep :rotfl: :rotfl:

So glad we had some time to talk trash :goodvibes ;)

Is there any other way to talk? ;)

What happened??

Cade walked into somebody's elbow! :rolleyes1

Just wanted to say my family had an awsome time yesterday. DH always moans when I get him involved with my DIS friends at WDW and on the cruises, but ALWAYS talks about what a great time he had and how nice everyone is. I am so glad we were able to pull it off and really enjoyed meeting new friends and seeing old timers (sorry, Melissa - couldn't resist ;) )

My DH too! It was really a great time! :thumbsup2

Sooooo, where are we going next??????

How about a two day cruise out of Boston? :laughing:

:goodvibes

I was over on the other side....couldn't see that side of the street...sorry. You know the royal wave would have come out for you!!!

And as for allshookup's poor ds...see, we were standing around, downstairs at Fire and Ice, waiting for the latenicks....I, as always, was not aware of exactly where my arms were flying about at. Diane's ds just cropped up, I didn't see him standing there, off to my left, and I raised my arm and he took an elbow to the side of his head!! Poor kid...nice way to make him feel welcome, don't you think?? I won't be surprised if he refuses to attend anymore meets. I knew it hurt like heck and I felt so bad for him. But, he was a brave little soldier.

And yes...I did see Jerry. It wouldn't have been an issue. I had him very nicely contained in my backpack. But, Karen just had to open it and let him out!! And what does he do? Goes out and swipes some poor person's bike. Man....you just can't take Jerry anywhere. I am so not responsible for him anymore. Of course, it could have been that he was upset that Karen, his most favorite DISer, wasn't on the tour with us. So, perhaps he was off in search of her. Maybe he found her, walking down the street, waving to her royal subjects!!!!

A very impressive group. Now, all those other meets, around the country, will have really high standards to live up to!!! A professional photograph of our meet....we are so uber cool!!!

I have a few pictures of the group taken at the Duck Tour loading area. The pictures are quite large files, 2 to 3 megabytes each. It would be nice to be able to share them and let you all make personal copies and do custom cropping and resizing. Unfortunately I don't know of a public web site big enough to upload them to.

I have a few pictures of the group taken at the Duck Tour loading area. The pictures are quite large files, 2 to 3 megabytes each. It would be nice to be able to share them and let you all make personal copies and do custom cropping and resizing. Unfortunately I don't know of a public web site big enough to upload them to.

Have you tried flickr? If I remember right, they can handle files up to 5MB each.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee's Rhonda!

OMG! You mean I was there after all? Strange... I could have sworn I was "Soarin'" right about that time...

Anyway, thanks for the image, and the toasts! And, BEFORE you all start planning next year's Meet - I will be at Walt Disney World from September 22 through October 2 next year. Please plan to plan it around MY schedule ;)

Got a few pictures I took of the 9/23 DIS meet up on Flickr.

In Flickr do a search for ajaynejr (you've probably seen that word in many of my posts). Once the first picture appears, click "see more pictures" to see the rest.

Some day I will figure out how to make it easier to search Flickr.

These pictures are the ones in the 2 to 3 megabyte (and 2100x1600 pixel) range and parts can be cut and pasted as desired.

Got a few pictures I took of the 9/23 DIS meet up on Flickr.

In Flickr do a search for ajaynejr (you've probably seen that word in many of my posts). Once the first picture appears, click "see more pictures" to see the rest.

Some day I will figure out how to make it easier to search Flickr.

These pictures are the ones in the 2 to 3 megabyte (and 2100x1600 pixel) range and parts can be cut and pasted as desired.

Cool pictures! I found your user page at http://www.flickr.com/photos/14655317@N05/, with links to all the images of course.

Thanks Alan....that is truly a fine looking bunch of people!! Sure do wish we had had room for you and Karen though. You had to feel badly for those poor people, all 8 or so of them, that were on the amphib with us. I think they probably wanted to jump off into the Charles!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter