Boy saved at Disney Pool

Nope, Grand Floridian is not a DVC property, however, it is a Disney property located across the lake from the Magic Kingdom.

You can use your DVC points as an exchange on a nightly basis there though.

Amazing story. The "hero" just happens to be a super-high profile sports agent named Drew Rosenhaus (think Jerry Maguire without the lovability). I hate to be cynical in this instance, since apparently a kid's life was on the line, but the guy is a well known media-*****. (Rhymes with <i>chore</I>)

If I remeber correctly....this guy rosenhaus was the inspiration for the character in Jerry Macguire that steals all of jerry's clients....if any where interested in the kind of guy he is.

Let me first say that thank god Rosenhaus was there to help save the boy's life. Maybe that will get him into heaven because he was sure likely on his way to burn in hell, at least to any fan of an organization with a player he represents. I live in Indy, and Edgerin James is holding out for money as is his other client in Philly, where I was born and raised, a guy by the name of TO, Terrell Owens. An NFL fan knows abouth that holdout. But good job Drew, saving a boys life.

Maybe some celebrities have a heart after all!

It was great he was there to save the boy's life. He was on ESPN last night talking about T.O, no mention of this life saving incident...

DeerH

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter