Boys Weekend Review

aubeone

DIS Veteran
I will attempt to review as I go...

The Cast
Wed - Thurs...me...40 something male who left family home
Fri-Mon- joined by two 40 something men who also left family home

We call our trip...."Short Guys with Ties Drink Around the World"

I am solo for the first part of trip. Landed at 2:55 pm and took Magical Express to BLT. The bus was clean and comfortable but I had the pleasure of seeing Fort Wilderness, the Polynesian and the Grand Floridian before arriving at BLT. I had checked in online so I was in my room by 5:00 pm. I have not used Magical Express since 2005...overall it was not bad but I prefer a towncar.

I had a great Lakeview Studio with a partial view of Magic Kingdom. Room 7706. Bed was comfortable and the shower had great water pressure.

After settling down....I headed over to the bar at the wave for a cold beer and some delicious Tuscan Sausage Soup.

I then went over to Top of the World for a couple of drinks and watched the fireworks. Nice view with a mellow DVC crowd. I did also enjoy the flat bread.

After the fireworks...I went to California Grill...sat at the bar for one more drink and a Dragon Roll...yummy!

I will post pictures if I can figure it out.

You guys need to go to Jelly Rolls and Raglan Road on this trip!

Arggg....set up photobucket but cannot make it work. The awesome folks at Contemporary Bell Services took my luggage and told me it will be at BWV by 4. Cross your fingers for me.

Enjoyed a Mickey Waffle at Contemporary and then arrived at MK for the 8 AM rope drop. Did 7DMT, Peter Pan, Space Mountain before 9 am. Explored the park until 11 and then had a delicious lunch at Be Our Guest. The braised pork and potato leek soup was yummy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter