• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Brand new Disney Club member

CindiR

Mouseketeer
I have been wanting to be a Disney member for years now. :wave2:

I finally took the plunge, but in a smaller fashion. I have officially passed the Disney ROFR and am (anxiously) waiting for the official closing. Man is it hard to wait! :Pinkbounc

I bought a 60 point contract at Boardwalk. I really wanted the luxury of being able to take a leisurely stroll over to Epcot and a relaxing boat ride to MGM.

So, how do I figure this whole system out? Will Disney send me the info on banking and booking, etc? I do know basically how it works, just not the fine details.

Then again, I am certain everything I would ever want to know is on these boards somewhere!

Congrats and Welcome home! I am new here too and I have learned a lot just by reading around here on the boards. There are 2 great programs put out by caskbill and if you go to his website, caskbill.com you can download them and it can give you the deadlines on banking and such.

Disney will also send you items on how this works too :)

Congratulations on passing ROFR. The worst is over and you don't have much further to go!

vascubaguy (another relatively new DVC member who posts frequently here on these boards) has put together a terrific web site that includes a lot of the info you are asking about. Here's the link: http://members.cox.net/disneyvacationclub/

Also, as cobbler has posted, just read lots of the posts here and you will pick up an amazing amount of info on DVC. I'm a new member also and have learned a lot just from reading posts here on the DVC forums and asking questions.

Hi! I'm a recent member too (1st trip home will be in Jan.).

Welcome home! :wave2:

Terri

Congratulations! I'm sure you'll love walking around the Boardwalk.

This board as well as others will help answer a lot of your questions and you will receive your planner from DVC too. Once you plan your first trip the rest seems to be easy! Annmarie

Welcome to Disney VACATION Club.... :teeth:

The Disney Club was something else and was discontinued a few years ago. :goodvibes

You can link below to my programs download site. :teacher:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter