Brand new Disney Club member

Thanks everyone, for the warm welcome homes. :wave2:

I just got back from Disney yesterday, and am trying to get through the disboards right now.

And what do I see, but many posts about this new awesome deal at SSR with 15% discounts!

And of course I am sooooo wanting to get on the phone and call and find out all the details and where do I sign. :bounce:

CindiR said:
Thanks everyone, for the warm welcome homes. :wave2:

I just got back from Disney yesterday, and am trying to get through the disboards right now.

And what do I see, but many posts about this new awesome deal at SSR with 15% discounts!

And of course I am sooooo wanting to get on the phone and call and find out all the details and where do I sign. :bounce:

Hi Cindi! Since you have already bought a small contract you are considered a member already so you only need to purchase 120 points. The deal is anyone with a referral or existing member gets to purchase at SSR with the employee discount of 15% off the current rate of $98/point. I believe it ends up costing $83.30/point which is a tremendous deal. No-one seems to know when this deal will end. Ask any questions you may have. I'm sure someone on the DISboards will be able to answer your questions before member service opens on Monday morning. Annmarie

Congratulatoins and Welcome Home :)

And welcome to our little community on the DIS!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter