Breakfast at other resorts transportation ???

CAMUT

Earning My Ears
What is the easiest way to get to Boma's and Spoodles from Port Orleans Riverside for an early breakfast? Epcot isn't open til11:00 am , how to get to Spoodles ???

one way would be go to the early entry park and take that bus to AKL or Boardwalk or Yacht/Beach club. if you go to Y/BC then you would walk or take the water taxi over to boardwalk. another way would be to take a taxi. those are the ways i thought that might help. good luck!:tongue:

Thank you Disney Queen, I never thought of early entry busses. That might work just fine. Thanks again.

You should probably post over on the transportation board to get the official answer from Tyler.

There are busses that start a little after 7 AM. They used to be called character breakfast busses. For Boma's, take the bus for AK and tell the driver you want to go to Boma's and he will either take you there, or call for a bus that will take you from AK to AKL.

I don't know if you go to an early entry park will work too well. They usually don't have scheduled busses that go to resorts from the park that early. Everybody is going from the resorts to the park. You may have to wait a bit for a bus.

Ed

Would it be too much of a strain on your budget to rent a car? If you're going to be dining at other resorts during your stay, it may be well worth it. It saved our sanity the first time we went when our daughter was 3 1/2.

Good Luck!

I agree if you can afford to rent a car that is the easiest way . We have found that having a car takes a lot of stress out of the vacation. We like to go to all different areas of the parks and hotels and trying to use the tramsporation was very stress full. Another point is you don't have to leave as early as you have to do with the transporation. Disney is fairly easy to get around. If you are staying on poroperty you parking is free at all of the parks.
You can go directly to where ever you want and don't have to worry about catching the right bus. We have even done just a couple of days. We made our ressi so the ones we wanted to go to was on certain days togethrer and then rented a car for a couple of days and the remainder we used WDW transporation. YWe used the rental on property and they came a pikcked us up and brought us back, to the hotel. Itwas very convienent.

Just another idea.

Just a FYI - my husband and I took a taxi for those early morning meals. I'm not 100% sure, but I think they charged $10, maybe less. It saved alot of hassel and worrying that we would miss our meals and the cabbies always add a local flavor. Taxis worked for us.;)

Originally posted by betterlatethannever
You should probably post over on the transportation board to get the official answer from Tyler.

That's exactly what I was going to say. He helped me with a similar question. We need to get to the Cape May Breakfast.

Tyler is a WDW bus driver - so he really knows this stuff.

Hope you get it all worked out soon and have a wonderful vacation!

We love Spoodles for breakfast. We take the bus to MGM and walk along the water to the Boardwalk. It takes about 15 minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter