Breakfast at Royal Pacific?

psimon

Will travel for turkey legs!
What are my options for breakfast at the Royal Pacific? My wife usually skips breakfast, I could eat the house, but try for just coffee and a bagel, and the kids (7,7, and 14) might eat a donut or a roll. As you can see we are not big breakfasters.

Am I better off leaving the hotel and eating in the park or at Citiwalk?

Thanks..... Paul

Is there any chance that you could just eat in the room? We brought a few breakfast items and did this each day. You have a coffee maker in room and could keep some bagels, donuts, etc.. on hand for a quick breakfast. It worked great for us but I know some people don't want to fool with bringing food. It was convenient and saved us money. We are not big breakfast eaters either. From what I have read, breakfast is not cheap at RPR. They do have breakfast items available for room service but they were quite pricey.

Take your pick. The Islands restaurant has a good buffet for about $12.75 each adult and $6.99 a child. You can order off the menu, but it will probably cost you more than the buffet after you order everything and they offer the same things.

For light breakfast eaters, like me, they offer a continental breakfast at the orchid lounge. You can buy bagels, donuts, coffee and the such. We would usually have a very light breakfast, and have great lunches at CityWalk or at one of the parks!!!

Breakfast is easy...room service, islands (very inexpensive)..you can order buffet or from the menu there. Keep things in your room, or eat in the parks.

There is also the orchid lounge which serves continental items in the morning.

Enjoy!

I had coffee, bagel and cream cheese in the Orchid Lounge for about $5.50. They offered juice, donuts, pastry, bagels, whole fruit (I think). Basic continental offerings. Not cheap for the whole family though!

We ate at the Orchid lounge one day while at RPR. We stopped at a local grocery store and bought a styrofoam cooler, milk, and breakfast items. It lasted us the 5 days we were there and saved us money.

We brought snack bars into the park for a morning snack which was also a big savings.

We would walk to Cinnabons [at Citywalk, I think they opened at 8AM] and get warm goodies and juices to bring back to the room while our teens slept in or started to get ready. We are early risers and walkers so enjoyed the walk in the morning as the boats were not running yet. We also used the continental breakfast available at the lounge and brought it back to the room or ate by the pool. Go early as it gets crowded.

To piggy back on the previous post, they also have a Cinnabon at IOA. So you could eat there as well.

They are awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter