Breakfast Buffets

Pugsley

DIS Veteran
I want to do a breakfast buffet without characters. The only ones I can think of are: Boma at AKL, Maya Grill at CSR & Trails End at FW. I used to love the one at Spoodles but it’s gone now. Are there any others?

Thanks disney queen! I wonder if they've stopped the buffet -- Deb's site shows it as a regular breakfast, but there is an all-you-can-eat skillet that should suffice!

Spoodles is still wonderful! It's not a buffet, but it is all-you-can-eat, served at your table. It's called the Mediterranean Breakfast - and there's so much food, we didn't even ask for seconds!

Rhonda, thanks for the news about Spoodles. I probably won’t do that this time, though, because I’ll be alone and it might be a bit embarrassing for them to put a huge platter of food in front of me! At least at a buffet I can be discreet!

Thanks Kcritter, I didn’t know about the Yacht Club.

Stacey, not to worry! Spoodles is still there; it's just that their breakfast is no longer a buffet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter