Breakfast ideas?

Ariella

I live in my own little world, but thats ok they k
If you are flying to Orlando, what would you pack to bring for breakfast munchies?

I'm thinking about bringing granola bars or Rice Krispie treats. I think cereal would be too messy.

Any other ideas?

I think General Mills has a new cereal and milk bar that's out now. They would give you a little extra protein & calcium, but be really quick. Also, my kids are love PBJ in the morning.

Michelle

a box of cereal, some granola bars (some slim fast granola bars for me ) some fruit snacks as it gets closer I will pack some milk and cereal bars too. ( kids love the cocoa puff ones ) good luck Michelle

Fruit snacks and PBJ are excellent ideas!

Any others?

You can buy of box of single serve bags of breakfast Chex mix (they have several varieties--banana bread, cinnamon and something else, I think), raisins, dried apricots (or other dried fruit), single serve cups of applesauce, single serve cups of fruit cocktail or diced fruit.

By the way, we found that cereal with milk worked out fine (had a collapsible cooler in the room for milk). If you didn't want to deal with a cooler, you could get the milk at the resort gift shop or food court.....for that matter, you could take your cereal to the food court and get the milk there and eat at the food court tables (they had disposable bowls and spoons there).

I usually take a bag of bagels to our room for when we get the munchies and don't feel like going out. We eat them dry, but you could pack peanut butter (and honey if you're so inclined) if you don't like them plain. Bagels don't get squished like other bread products since they're pretty hard. Just pack them with your clothes.

Maybe some muffins, fruit and cereal boxes (the mini ones) ... you can buy some milk the cereal at the airport and get spoons as well ...

That's what I took on my morning flight when I left Orlando.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter