Breakfast reservation at 0825 at MK. What time to get there?

beckyboo1986

Earning My Ears
Pretty much the whole question is in the title. We're celebrating my son's third birthday so booked a character breakfast at Crystal Palace for 0825. We're staying offsite so I'm trying to work out what time we need to leave the hotel to get to our reservation. What time would you aim to park up at please? We don't want to rush the birthdy present opening etc but also would hate to miss our reservation.

I would arrive at the parking booths at 7:10 at the latest if it were me. It’s an extremely busy time of the day and there is a lot to do between the parking booths and arriving at your ADR.

I agree with the PP. if you are flexible on when to dine, I’d suggest changing breakfast to the latest time they offer. Have a quick bite in the room and make breakfast a relaxing early lunch. This will enhance ride time on the birthday allowing you to knock out several attractions quickly.

A few weeks ago we did more from 9-11 then the rest of the day combined. This was on a day others in another thread are talking about how busy the day was. During this time we did Peter Pan, Haunted Mansion, BTMRR, and Tomorrowland Speedway.

Typically the TTC holds people back. And a queue forms. I’m not sure if there’s a breakfast queue at the TTC or not because it’s been years since we did an early breakfast. What time does the park open on your breakfast day?

Thanks so much for the replies. I've actually moved the reservation back to 0920. We have 1-2 other days at the park too so I want his birthday to be without rushing/stresses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter