Breaks from the heat

I grew up in Florida and like to think I know what I am getting into when we go in July. But I have been living in coastal southern California where the temps are always very mild for the last 20+ years, so I may be in for a rude awakening. This was a helpful post.

My family took a trip in July about 5 years ago and, despite my aversion to hot weather, Universal seemed to do a really good job in giving people like me opportunities to stay cool. In addition you should be spending most of your time in Knockturn Alley where the true and often misunderstood heroes of the Severus Snape series get more attention.

My family took a trip in July about 5 years ago and, despite my aversion to hot weather, Universal seemed to do a really good job in giving people like me opportunities to stay cool. In addition you should be spending most of your time in Knockturn Alley where the true and often misunderstood heroes of the Severus Snape series get more attention.
I will also say at both universal and WDW we look for little places away from crowds to sit.
Our fave at Universal is Central Park in Studios and our faves at WDW are the UK pavilion in EPCOT and where the Incredibles used to meet/TSMM used to enter in DHS

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter