British DVC Members

Alysa

DIS Veteran
I was just wondering about whether any DVC members here have stayed at any of the Interval International resorts in the UK. The Eastern Canadian ones they have listed in the new guidebook seem nice but not quite up to the level of quality one has come to expect. Also, the rates seem to have a real desparity between what they actually cost in Canadian dollars and the point rate Disney requests. DH and I are hoping to make a trip to the UK and are wondering about which resorts to stay in. Thinking now perhaps we should just get a National Trust place for the country. Thanks in advance for any reviews!

Hi Alysa :)

I am sorry that I cannot answer your question - sadly I dont belong to DVC - but, we do have a DVC board on our own UK DIS and I am sure you will be able to get some help there. Just click on the link - you will need to register for the UK Dis but I am sure that you will get some help :) :) :)

Look forward to seeing you there...

UK Dis - DVC Board

Hope this helps

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter