Brittany + Noah's DCL 09.25.15 Wedding

I found my wedding dress! I went this weekend with my mom to try it on and got tears in my eyes :)
Here is the kicker: It is a Disney Fairytale Wedding by Alfred Angelo
Alfred Angelo Cinderella 216 Wedding Dress

Anyone have thoughts for jewelry, veil, headpiece?

Love your dress! and how fun you loved a Disney dress its so fitting with your wedding :yay: and I am a sucker for tiaras! but I agree with Ashley this dress will look great with any style!

Melissa

Thanks! I will have to see if I can find that episode. I did just find a elbow length veil that I like. Are you going to wear a veil at all?

Probably...I'm a little nervous because of the wind on the island. I have a giant flower (think little mermaid) I can wear in addition to/in lieu of a veil. I also have my sister's chapel-length veil which I will wear if it is not windy, as my dress is very simple and the veil has lace and beading on the edges. Good luck deciding!

Congrats on finding your dress! That dress is gorgeous!! Such a beautifully detailed dress. I love the detail along the hem for the layers in the skirt. :thumbsup2

There will be a total lunar eclipse (blood moon) on the night of your wedding. From about 9 pm to 10 pm you can watch the full moon go from white to red, and from 11:30 to 12:30 it will go from red back to white.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter