Brother/Sister Only Trip Dining Review Part I

dizneefreak29

Mouseketeer
Cast:

ME: 30 years old
"Little" Brother: 16 years old (Birthday trip!)

June 25th
Lunch: Sci-Fi PS for 1:30pm - We have both eaten here before though it has been a few years. We arrived about 1:15 and were seated within five minutes. We got the back seat of the convertible :bounce: We sat for about 15 minutes without ever seeing our waiter. I started to get a little worried but then he showed up with about five tables worth of drinks! So that must have been where he was! He was very nice.....drawing a blank on his name.....I had a cheesburger and my brother had the black forest ham sandwich. What a quiet meal! He was totally caught up in the movie clips, etc. We both thought the food was great and were VERY full! Atmosphere: A Food: A Service: A-

Dinner: Whispering Canyon PS for 6:20 - Our favorite meal of the trip! Ralph was our waiter and he was awesome. This was my brother's birthday dinner. When they did the stick pony ride, our waiter made my brother lead the parade. VERY funny to see this huge 16 year old and all the other little kids! Food was great! A LOT of it! We had chicken, pulled pork, sausage, mashed potatoes, corn on the cob. I had ordered a cake which came at the end. We were too full to it but a bit of it but it was delicious!
Atmosphere/Food/Service A+++++ (the bus service from here to MK was a different story! Ugh!)

June 26th
Breakfast: Starring Rolls at MGM - We both had a cinnamon roll. There was no wait and the food is always decent. I think my brother also had an apple turnover and as quickly as it disappeared....it must have been good!

Lunch: ABC Commissary. I had the Fish and Chips. Was decent for fast food. My brother had (can't remember the name) rice and this bean, meat and vegetable mixture. He said it was great! The prices were good fro the amount of food you got. It was towards the end of the lunch rush so it was not very crowded.
Atmosphere: B Food: B Service: -

Dinner: 50's Prime Time Cafe PS for 5:20 - We were one minute late for out PS and were reprimanded at the door

:p My brother thought that was very funny! We had about a 20 minute wait. I didn't like our seats very much. We were in a corner and couldn't see the tvs at all. Our server was nice.....very entertaining.....made a lot of corny jokes! I had the pot roast and my brother had the Shrimp Primavera. I was too full to finish my meal but it was great! My brother ate all his PLUS 10 squares from the Smores dessert! I think he has a hollow leg because he sure can EAT! My poor mom must have fun trying to feed this kid all the time! ATMOSPHERE: B- FOOD: A SERVICE: A

More later! I'm actually SUPPOSED to be working!

Great reviews! I've yet to get to WCC & Sci Fi. One of these days....
Now get to work!

Thanks for the reviews. I'm glad your brother's birthday meal at WCC was a lot of fun.

Thanks for the reviews. I'd like to try the Prime Tme , sounds like fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter