• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Brown Derby Burger

steves100

DIS Veteran
Anyone know why they got rid of the burger? Alot of propriety people considered it the best at Disney.

Loved that burger (the original with wagyu). I suspect that it's simpler to offer a more streamlined "all-day" menu and potentially more profitable to offer entrees they can charge more for. Hopefully someday it comes back. In the meantime, I like the burger at Ale & Compass (over at Yacht Club) a lot -- but would much prefer an in-park option.

Also agree on the price. They had already changed the recipe to make it cheaper, and I don't think they could justify selling a burger for over $30.

And yes, the original recipe was the best burger on property and a great value at $24. It had pastrami, bacon jam, caramelized onions, a fried egg, smoked gouda, and I believe a champagne-truffle hollandaise sauce. I'm sure I'm misremembering some of those but it was piled high.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter