\budget board buddies, we're dancing like crazy, six weeks to go til we're off, help

TENIA66

<font color=red>Does the tag fairy post things you
I need some helpful tips on the following details of my trip:

1) Which building will be the closest to food courts, gift shop in All Star Movies?

2) Which rides currently have a fast pass? Is there a web site or link to a list?

3) What is the latest with the photopass? Cost? Number of pics?
What are the cost of pics in the parks this year?

4) How much will my large diet coke cost me this year? In the parks?

5) T Shirt average price? Short sleeves?

6} Is disney photomovie still available?

7) are any perks available thru disney for any of the following: mastercard, citibank, american express, nurses, sams club?

I'm trying to decide whether or not you're being serious, as I assume someone with 2500 posts already knows all the information you just requested...I hope you're not trying to be malicious, because if you are I have one question....why bother? If you truly are leaving in 6 weeks, good luck finding the answers!

I'm trying to decide whether or not you're being serious, as I assume someone with 2500 posts already knows all the information you just requested...I hope you're not trying to be malicious, because if you are I have one question....why bother? If you truly are leaving in 6 weeks, good luck finding the answers!

I am serious, sorry if i came off otherwise.......there are so many changes in pricing and things i was trying to get the latest scoop..sorry if i offended anyone...

btw most of my posts are freebie, bargin and black friday infos not vacation stuff....

I'm very sorry then, there have been some trolls around here lately and I guess I assumed that yours was another..so sorry

I'm very sorry then, there have been some trolls around here lately and I guess I assumed that yours was another..so sorry

i've been accused of alot of things but i think trolling might be a new one.......i guess my post was all over the place but i'm getting frantic and wanting to know whats changed.....

You may have better luck posting this on the Theme Parks and/or Resort Boards. Most of the questions you listed are not budget related. Check allearsnet.com to see if they list the diet coke prices.

Good Luck! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter