Buffet Question - Wynn & Bellagio

TinkBride

I am pro Spaceship Earth wand. I am anti candy/cak
DH and I are starting to put together a "gameplan" for how we are going to spend our days in Vegas in a few weeks!! :banana::banana::banana:

We definitely want to go to a buffet, but being that I have never been to Vegas and DH has never been to a Vegas buffet (in his 4 trips) - we don't know where to begin. I have been seeing a lot of good things about Wynn and Bellagio's buffet. So we have made a plan to do a Wynn dinner buffet and Bellagio breakfast buffet.

For those who have experienced both......would you go with that? Or change the meals around?

I think that's a good plan. The Wynn buffet is amazing so you made the right choice for dinner.

I've never had the Bellagio buffet but it's usually ranked second just behind Wynn so you really can't go wrong there.

If you're looking for a third option, the Spice Market Buffet at Planet Hollywood is really good, and is a little less expensive than the other two.

Also I should mention that the Wynn and Bellagio buffets are really popular and can have long lines at peak times. For dinner at Wynn I would get there early (before 6?) and maybe avoid going on a weekend.

wicked spoon - the cosmopolitan buffet. great food, great ingredients, well prepared, and not always the typical buffet foods. i.e. roasted duck, bone marrow, beef ribs from the prime ribs, real not frozen fresh fruit, and other items. the menu is often different because the chef bases it on the available ingredients. brunch and dinner are can't miss. the dessert menu - is nearly worth it on its own.

bellagio does have better sushi, wynn has a few items that are done better, but like everything else it depends on the day. i feel they have been riding their reputation and it has not been as good as they have been.

i live in vegas and since the cosmo has opened, i have taken my family and friends to the buffet and it has been a hands down hit.

i would rather pay for wicked spoon than have either of the other two buffets.

I haven't had the Wynn buffet but when I stayed at Bellagio last year we had the buffet included in our package and I ate there every morning for breakfast and it was yummy :)

we've been to a few buffets, and especially enjoy the Wynn breakfast buffet.

Woody

Did Bellagio for lunch. It was excellent! So many choices. DH loved the Sliders. He would go back just for that.

I have done both for dinner and they were about the same.
If you go for dinner on the weekend it is usually more expensive then the weekdays.
I believe the Wynn had chocolate covered marshmellows on a stick, which were supper yummy.
Go to the one that is closer to where you want to be for that night, it is a long walk down to the Wynn.

I had the Aria buffet last trip and it was dissapointing, unless you want the all u can eat lobster option on the weekend.

Never had the Wynn one, but the Bellagio is our favorite, on our must to list. But now I want to try the one at the Cosmo. Does it have lots of seafood, esp. crab? Thanks!

The Cosmopolitan's Wicked Spoon Buffet is the best I've ever tasted. If I advise anyone on buffets, that is where I would send them.

The Buffet at the Wynn was our favorite, until we tried the Wicked Spoon on our last visit. Now that's our favorite.

Woody

The Buffet at the Wynn was our favorite, until we tried the Wicked Spoon on our last visit. Now that's our favorite.

Woody

smart, smart man. i basically had the same experience. i cant stop recommending the wicked spoon when people ask for buffet suggestions

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter