Business steady at Tokyo Disneyland and DisneySea

mattjs

Mouseketeer
Link to an article on Tokyo Disneyland and DisneySea. That DisneySea looks spectacular. I haven't been. Nor have I been to DCA, but I'll tell ya what. Based on the pictures I've seen, the two aren't even in the same league. That's the kind of dedication that needs to be applied to Beastly Kingdom. Do it right, or don't bother doing it at all.

http://www.unitedstates.com/news/farticle/623670?20011030154018TOKYO,

"TOKYO, Oct. 30 (UPI) -- Neither fears of terrorism, mad-cow disease or Japan's deflating economy have stopped the crowds from surging into Tokyo Disneyland and its new, neighboring sister theme park, Tokyo DisneySea.

In fact, officials are almost embarrassed that the two parks continue to do so well when the number of visitors to Disneyland in California and Disney World in Florida have dropped significantly since the Sept. 11 attacks on New York and Washington."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter