busing from ticket center to universal

• Thread starter chelsea&austinsmom
  • Start date
C

chelsea&austinsmom

We will be in WDW the first week of March. I was told there is a bus from WDW ticket center to Universal. Does anyone have any info. Times the bus leave and prices. Thanks for your help.

I don't know about the bus, but Mears will send a shuttle to your hotel. I don't recall the price, but it was very convenient. Only downside was that we stopped at other hotels to pick up other people, but we left early in the morning so it wasn't a big deal. We've done it a few times, and each time they sent a small van to pick us up in the morning and a large bus to take us back to WDW. The bus is usually a few minutes late if you leave Universal at closing time, but not too bad. I wouldn't complain because, as I recall, the price was very reasonable and it was convenient.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

There is no bus from Disney's TTC to Universal. The person who told you that may have been referring to the Orlando area bus system (called Lynx) that has a bus stop at the TTC. You can get to Universal on the Lynx bus, but you have to change at least once. Their web site is:

http://www.golynx.com/services/bus

Or you can use Mears, as atigeg suggested. Their rate is $12 per person round trip.

There is a Lynx bus #50 it makes one pickup per hour (around 50 mins after the hour) it will stop at Sea World or near Sea World, You can then change buses to get to Universal. this is the cheap way of getting there Mears can charge alot for a 2-way trip. If you go this way be sure not to stay late past 9 pm at Universal as they don't run the Lynx buses past that time.
also Check the Lynx Url above for the number route that you need to change to from the #50 route, as I don't recall that number.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter