Buying APs and booking a room

IndianaJ

Mouseketeer
Hello!

I'm going to buy Incredi-Pass APs for my husband and I. Does anyone know if I purchase them now, can I then book a discounted room rate if they aren't yet activated?

We are planning on going in June and staying off property. This is when they will get activated. But I just bought flights to go over July 4th weekend, and wanted to book a room sooner than later. And when I do this, can I add my daughter to the reservation? She will be purchasing her own 4 day ticket.

Appreciate any insight! :)

Hello!

I'm going to buy Incredi-Pass APs for my husband and I. Does anyone know if I purchase them now, can I then book a discounted room rate if they aren't yet activated?

We are planning on going in June and staying off property. This is when they will get activated. But I just bought flights to go over July 4th weekend, and wanted to book a room sooner than later. And when I do this, can I add my daughter to the reservation? She will be purchasing her own 4 day ticket.

Appreciate any insight! :)
As long as they’re linked to your account booking it shouldn’t be a problem. You’ll just need to activate the pass on or before check in day

U did this last year and had no issues booking a room. When we checked into our resort, no one asked me to show my AP (I did have it on my phone, just wasn’t activated yet). I had my pass activated at a ticket booth outside HS when we went to the parks later that afternoon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter