Buying Passes ?

Limmer

DIS Veteran
When I booked my ressies I also requested 4 day hoppers. Is there any advantage to booking them through CRO? Or should I just buy then through the Disney Store (closest one is an hour away)? I am a Disney Club member, will booking through CRO give me that discount even if my ressie is not a DC discount (@par was cheaper)?

Hi,
I would buy your passes here if you can get to a Disney store. They only carry 5 day and 7 day Park Hopper Plus passes (or you can order APs). A four day hopper through CRO would cost you $203 U.S. x 1.58 exchange rate is approximately $321 Canadian. You can buy a 5 day park hopper plus pass at the Disney Store here for $380 Canadian ($361 with your Disney Club discount). You get an extra day at the parks plus 2 additional options (waterpark admissions, Pleasure Island). These hoppers don't ever expire, so even if you don't use the extra days this time, you've got a head start on the next trip. If you still go for the 4 day hopper, I would probably wait until you get down there. You can buy them right at your hotel and they will give you your DC discount on whatever passes you buy. Hope this helps.
Nancy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter