Buying tickets....I need advice please!

sherry7

DIS Veteran
During our Orlando trip (Sept 14-23) we are planning on spending 2 partial days at Sea World, 1 day at Universal, and 1 day at IOA. The visits will be spread out, beginning on the 14th and ending on the 23rd. What's my best deal on buying passes? Thanks!

You might want to get a one-day pass for Sea World and a 2-day for Universal. If the 2nd day free promo is running at Sea World, I would use it. Adult tickets for Universal are around $90 for 2-day and for Sea World is about $50. Your next choice is the Orlando Flexticket, but I think that costs around $200. You get 14 consecutive days at Sea World, Universal, and Wet and Wild with the Flexticket.

Barry, thanks for the quick reply. A question about the second day free Sea World promo...is this the very next day, or is it good for awhile? Our 2 visits to Sea World will be 9 days apart. Thanks!

Hi Sherry!

I'm not Barry but when we went the SW promo was good for 7 days. It worked out great for us. On the day we arrived in Orlando we went to SW around 5pm and rode some of the more popular attractions because most people were leaving as we were entering. Then the next day we were free to experience the great shows. Very awesome!!

Actually, we have planned Sea World for our first and last days because both days will be partial ones (coming from and going to the airport.) I didn't want to waste a half day of a WDW Park Hopper, so that's why we decided to do Sea World on those days. I am going to check into the 14 day 4 park Flex Ticket and see if that is cheaper than buying separate tickets for the 3 parks we want to go to. Thanks to everyone for your suggestions.

Orlando 4 park flex ticket worked well for us. I got this ticket for $163.00 from Ticketmania.com. They were having a promotion with free shipping, but I don't know if they are still having this.

Kim:wave: :wave: :wave:

2nd day free at Sea World does not seem to have an expiration date. It has gone on for a long time now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter