buzzlightyear

I can't remember seeing a Buzz character around the park, but there is a Toy Story-themed pizza restaurant in Discoveryland. This is (was?) called Buzz Lightyear's Pizza Planet. It is a large warehouse-like building serving pizzas, burgers and salads. It has a nice indoor play area, with a ball pit, slides, climbing nets, etc. It includes a large Buzz Lightyear model to clamber over.

Regards

Rob

Rob there was a Buzz Lightyear meet and greet in the Pizza Planet - has it discontinued?

(We went there to have lunch hoping that we'd see him, but apparently he was on a lunch break too!!!! I have to say that I didn't like this restaurant at all).

Not too sure about a meet n'greet at Pizza Planet. Have to confess to not being very interested in interactions with the 'rubber heads'. I find the restaurant OK when it's not too busy, but I agree that its not the nicest at peak times.

Regards

Rob

We've seen Buzz in Pizza Planet, also Woody & Jessie.

word of warning don't eat the pizza, it's vile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sue

:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy:

We have also seen the Toy Story gain, including Buzz in Pizza Planet - I agree the food is disgusting.

We have also seen Buzz and Woody outside of Cinemagique on a band stand, near to The Disney Channel Television Studios.

Richard. :)

We never saw Buzz but we met Woody and Jessie in Disney Studios and when we stayed at the Cheyenne Hotel in November Woody came to the bar a few times in the evening over the course of the 5 days we stayed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter