BWV 24 hrs and 3 rooms

beaker

Mouseketeer
This was a six night stay(3 from CRO and 3 on points). When we checked in I gave the the conformation numbers and ask that we recieve a studio that we may not have to move from. We got room 5056 and as usual said we would need to check back on the 31st. Well I should of changed rooms hindsight is always 20-20. On the night of the 31st in 5056 I woke up to the sound of water pouring down. When I turned on the light the sprinkler by the bathroom was leaking. I called maintance right away and place the ice bucket under the leak. It is 4am and maintance says they have to call in an outside contractor to fix the sprinkler. The manger says he will give us a room for the night to sleep in. They move us to 2293 this is on the inn side. At 8 am I check with the front desk on the status of our room - they are still wait for the outside contractor to come. We head off for breakfast and MK. At about 2 pm we are all tired and return to BWV. We need a nap and so check in at the front desk nothing new in the computer it did seem from the very begining they did not want to move us out of 5056. The CM and I go up to 5056 to check it out. When had left the night before they had put a large bucket under the leak but it looked as if nobody had been back to dump out the water. The bucket was filled the carpet was soaked entry way and bathroom. Well finally it was decided that we should get another room. The room we got this time 2066. First room next to the elevator and the lobby. This room is in need of some TLC but it was dry! Well that was our adventure beside this we had a great time. MNSSHP and the F&W fest were fab!!

Sorry you had problems. Yeah, fire sprinkler problems can not be handled by on-site maintenance, they have to go through a contractor certified by the state specifically for fire systems (at least in most states, I am assuming it is similar in FL). Unfortunately, because it is a relative monopoly. they take their own sweet time, at least in TX.

Yes, I believe it is the same in Florida. That was why I was surprise that the front desk wanted to keep me in 5056.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter