BWV 2br Question...

hmire

Mouseketeer
I made a ressie at my 7 months for a 2 bedroom. At the time I though a 2 bedroom only fit 8 people. I was just waitlisting the same hotel but standard instead of garden/pool view and it says up to 9 but 9th have to bring linens... Did they change that?? I thought BWV 2br only held 8 plus infant officially.

They do sleep 8, if you want to squeeze a 9th in they will not give you bedding and towels for the extra person.

Sleeping arrangements are 1 king bed in the master, 1 queen bed and 1 full sofa bed in the lock off and 1 queen sofa sleeper in the living room. You could bring an air mattress and bedding if you need the extra bed.

I'm as surprised as you are. All the official documentation says very specifically 8 people, but if I try to make a reservation it says it will accept up to 9, as you saw. That's really confusing. You might call member services & ask, tomorrow, if you need or want to put a 9th person on the reservation. Or, just call and ask if you want to know what they say about it. :rotfl:

How odd.

But you cannot put nine plus one under the age of three when you are in a two bedroom villa that officially only sleeps eight. You can have eight plus one or nine. But not nine plus one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter