• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BWV Availability - June

DebbieB

DIS Veteran
I just made a reservation for 6/18 to 6/23, all views were available (1 bedroom). I splurged for the boardwalk view. I'm planning on taking my 12 year old niece for her first WDW trip.

Have a great time! I guess we're still in the home resort priority for June. I want to add a day onto our trip, VWL, with other points, and I'm still waiting to do so.

Bobbi :flower:

Congrats on getting the BW view! We're going in May, and have a standard view and I'm still tempted to try the get the BW view. This will be the first time we haven't had it!

Happy Planning!

Just made reservations at the 7 month window for BWV studio, checking in 5/13 and checking out 5/21. DH and I will be celebrating our 20th anniversary and thought it would be fun to try the BWV, so far we have stayed at BCV and my beloved SSR! I was surprised to have the option of a Boardwalk view and just couldn't pass it up! Hope its as great as it sounds!

We'll be there (stand studio) same time period, hope it doesn't rain too much (last time in June we had close to 10 inches of rain in one day); but that's why they invented ponchos!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter