BWV Dec 1-14

We were wanting to use points at that time, but from everything i have read that is a VERY hard time to book. I have read its one of the busiest if not busiest DVC vacation times due to low points. I have been checking availability for that time through a friends account and I could not find any openings. Maybe one day here or there at various resorts, but nothing at the same resort for consecutive days. I however am not an expert, just going off what I have read.

drusba is better at this but the first week of December is the busiest DVC time of the year. Almost all the near park resorts BLT, VWL, BCV and BWV would have been gone at 11 months, and if not, it would be gone at 7 months which has come and gone in this case.

You can try and waitlist - and hope for pixie dust. Just know that there will be lots in front of you.

You might still find rooms at SSR, OKW or AKV. Shorter stays will be easier than longer stays - you may have to split.

For boardwalk or standard view, you need to book at 11 months. For pool/garden, you might luck out at 7 months.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter