BWV dedicated

kmermaid

DIS Veteran
Could someone please confirm that they do have 1bd dedicated bwalk view. See here:
http://photopost.wdwinfo.com/data/500/BWV_BoardwalkView.jpg

I just got off the phone with MS Zoey who would not add that request to my reservation saying there are NO dedicated they are all LO's. I didn't want to waste my time arguing with him (he had an edge to his voice) and got off the phone, after taking the phone survey.

MS CM's aren't always the best informed as to what exists for the resort layouts and what doesn't. He also may have been confused because there are no dedicated 2BR's at BWV which would be the only type guaranteed anyway and dedicated 1BR would not be part of the standard requests offered.

Personally I'd email MS about adding that request or call back if you really prefer that route.

Yes, there are a lot of dedicated 1BRs but they do not consider it a separate booking category and I believe they are not taking it as a request anymore but you might want to try emailing or calling again to see if another CM will..

Could someone please confirm that they do have 1bd dedicated bwalk view. See here:
http://photopost.wdwinfo.com/data/500/BWV_BoardwalkView.jpg

I just got off the phone with MS Zoey who would not add that request to my reservation saying there are NO dedicated they are all LO's. I didn't want to waste my time arguing with him (he had an edge to his voice) and got off the phone, after taking the phone survey.

I've stayed in dedicated studios & 1 bedrooms at BWV, I was in 3001 last year. They don't actually book them as separate categories but a member services cm told me they are actually designated in the reservation behind the scenes so that they can keep inventory count. They book the dedicated studios & 1 bedrooms first and keep the lockoffs for 2 bedrooms. If the studios or 1 bedrooms sellout, then they start splitting the lockoffs.

I did get a return call from MS management who said they contacted the resort who confirmed that there are 1Bdrm dedicated with a boardwalk view. She said she added it to my reservation. I'm not counting on getting it since we are checking in on a friday and the week prior leading up to my check in date there is no availability.

While it's good to not count on getting a dedicated 1 bedroom, I think your chances are quite good.

I request a dedicated 1 bedroom for every BWV stay and so far have always gotten one. We stay in the standard view rooms, though. But there are probably about the same number of dedicated 1 bedroom BW view villas as there are dedicated 1 bedroom standard view villas

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter