bwv pipe prob

DeeCee735

"How Do You Know of the Key?"
I just got back from the BWV - great trip, great room - I'll post on trip reports, but I have a question about the pipe work there. I was on the 2nd floor, far from the lobby, thankfully my long walk back to my room was in an air conditioned inside hallway - it was very hot. Anyway, while I saw no pipe work being done, nor did I experience any problems near/in my section of the hall, I did see the beginning part of the hallway rugs (from the lobby) covered in plastic with a couple of those blowers that dry wet carpeting, as well as a few water stains under the plastic here and there. As I was talking with a woman in the pool, she mentioned that her SIL was on the second floor in a room very close to the elevators, and she had to be relocated due to a flood in her room.

What's going on there? I thought they finished replacing the pipes. Can someone please direct me to the link that discusses the pipe problems and how they started, or give me a quick run down - I didn't really pay much attention to those threads while it was going on. TIA -

P.S. I'll be posting a short trip report in that section this a.m. if anyone would like to read it. Thanks again -

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter