BWV pref vs boardwalk view

tjcj

can't wait to get back home!
We have a conf ressie for a pref view and on the waitlist for a boardwalk view for our trip in Jan.
What is the difference, and is the pref view worth the points (vice a standard view?)
pirate:

The preferred view can be either a view of MGM or the pool and the boardwalk view is just that, but you can see Epcot fireworks over the ESPN Zone!

I think I covered it?? Did I miss anything??

Trying not to hijack the thread but I have a guarnteed (sp) boardwalk view 2 bedroom for May. I requested a view of Epcot Fireworks. Can you hear the music too? We stayed at the BC last May. We were able to hear Illuminations very well and see the higher fireworks from our balcony It was great not having to worry about buses with a little guy in tow...we just went in thru the slider and watched bedtime stories! :).

the epsn zone is a BW view and not a preferred view.

I learn to hate the preferred view - why - because I got that silly clown!!!

when you have to see him every time you look outside. Well lets just say that every 5 tries trying to get BWV and always and I mean always get the clown view. I learned. I love my standard view - you can see the top of the fireworks at Epcot and in some places Studio as well.

I prefer the standard view away from that Clown!

spiceycat said:
the epsn zone is a BW view and not a preferred view.

I learn to hate the preferred view - why - because I got that silly clown!!!

when you have to see him every time you look outside. Well lets just say that every 5 tries trying to get BWV and always and I mean always get the clown view. I learned. I love my standard view - you can see the top of the fireworks at Epcot and in some places Studio as well.

I prefer the standard view away from that Clown!

The standard views are booked, do you think I should put myself on the waitlist for a standard view?

So a clown face looking in your window is not a good thing? :earboy2:

jiggerj wrote:
Trying not to hijack the thread but I have a guarnteed (sp) boardwalk view 2 bedroom for May. I requested a view of Epcot Fireworks. Can you hear the music too?

A BW view is likely to give you a view from your balcony of the higher fireworks of illuminations. Honestly, I would not say you're likely to hear much of (if any) of the music. Even from the balcony of the BW Inn's concerige-hearing the sound track is "iffy". I hope this helps!
:)

We got Boardwalk view for April. Last time, we were over Atlantic and had a great view of the fireworks. However, you could not hear the music.

I'm looking forward to that trip.

I love my boardwalk view! My two experiences with standard view were overlooking "the swamp", which smelled, and being just over the airconditioners for the building, which was noisy. After that, I paid for the boardwalk view, which is guaranteed, and it's well worth it! It's SO much quieter than all those air conditioners, and it doesn't smell "swampy". I like the preferred view(not boardwalk), but I would request the top floor. The slide looks much nicer when you can look down on it, rather than looking out your door and having it be your total view. ;)

:cool1:
Cruelladeville said:
I love my boardwalk view! My two experiences with standard view were overlooking "the swamp", which smelled, and being just over the airconditioners for the building, which was noisy. After that, I paid for the boardwalk view, which is guaranteed, and it's well worth it! It's SO much quieter than all those air conditioners, and it doesn't smell "swampy". I like the preferred view(not boardwalk), but I would request the top floor. The slide looks much nicer when you can look down on it, rather than looking out your door and having it be your total view. ;)

Thanks so much for the info! cross your fingers that my view request waitlist comes thru! :dog2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter