BWV refurb is in full swing.

Cake Bake Shop construction photos from 10/30/2023
I haven’t seen much progress this past week whenever we have walked by it. One day it sounded like one person there doing a little work but that’s it. Today though, there appears to be a full crew out working so maybe they had last week off??

I haven’t seen much progress this past week whenever we have walked by it. One day it sounded like one person there doing a little work but that’s it. Today though, there appears to be a full crew out working so maybe they had last week off??

Going during the holiday season for my first time, week before Christmas.

Is there a chance the standard view rooms will be refurbished by then?

Will the refurb affect access to the pools? I'm hoping in January that the quiet pool will be available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter