BWV to HS

stormer

DIS Veteran
WE are staying in a one bedroom standard view in August. If we left our room at 8:30 to walk to HS, what time do you think we would arrive at the park? We have never walked before, we always drive. It is such a pain to get the car at BWV and I get impatient waiting for the boat I thought maybe w should try walking.

Walking to HS from BWV takes around 15 minutes, maybe a little longer if you have a more leisurely pace...

If you have walked about a mile before that is how long it takes. Actual time can vary from about 15 minutes to 30 depending on walk speed, those walking with you (younger children can't do it in 15 minutes), and where your room is (rooms at end of the BWV hallway that overlook quiet pool (if pool/garden view) or tennis courts (if standard) are closest to studios and you can exit right at that end via stairs.

We average 15-20 minutes, but that is a leisurely pace. I'm sure you can make it faster if you try. We always stay standard view, and we take the stairs down by the quiet pool to minimize the walk. We find it is (almost) just as long to walk down to the boat dock than to just walk to DHS. I also am impatient and dislike waiting for the boat. I feel like if I *can* be walking and getting somewhere, then I should.

Having said that, with a stroller, an elderly person, a wheelchair/ECV, stairs or walking might not be the best option. I'm fully prepared to boat it in September for our trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter