Bye Y'all!! AKA the Blinks Play by Play Trip Report

And her dress has sparkles on it, like pixie dust.

I'm sure you are wondering why I'm here.

DD is currently puking her guts out so I am sitting here with her. DH is trying to find her some toast then I think the boys are going to head to MK for a bit.

So, if we don't go anywhere I will probably write up Epcot's report.

OOOH! Poor little one!!!
We want toast! We want toast!

Ok, is anyone drinking the water???

:hug:

I'm home all day if you want to chat!!!

OH yeah, is DH goes to MK.. have him inquire w/ a CM. I read somewhere on the boards that City Hall I think?? I'll check for sure...but a family got a meet & greet w/ Princess Tiana...
Let me look around!

OOOH! Poor little one!!!
We want toast! We want toast!

Ok, is anyone drinking the water???

:hug:

I'm home all day if you want to chat!!!

nope, not drinking the water. We bought a case at the grocery store.

Was DS13 better once his tummy was taken care of?

he was really tired and weak yesterday but that's probably because I wouldn't let him eat anything yesterday but bland stuff.

OH yeah, is DH goes to MK.. have him inquire w/ a CM. I read somewhere on the boards that City Hall I think?? I'll check for sure...but a family got a meet & greet w/ Princess Tiana...
Let me look around!

I know people could meet her if they got tickets to be on the boat during the show.

She is finally sleeping, but pale as can be. Poor baby. She was getting sick and I was right behind her and she's like "I want my mama!"
She wanted her wand from breakfast at cindy's so DH wen to the store (package delivery) and got that for her.

So I am prepping to stay in the room for the next few days. I figure if it's the 24 hour thing then the other 2 boys are due. :rolleyes:

Hopefully, it will by pass those 2... :hug:

I feel for ya.. If I were there, I'd take care of her... I'm good at those things... DH runs for the hills...as do any of the others.. I keep asking what will happen when their own kids get sick.. I've been told to keep my car gassed up to take care of such issues..or they'll be happy to just drop them off!

Day 4 Epcot

We first headed to Akershus for breakfast, opting to take the boat but we should have walked. The boat ended up going to the Yacht Club, the Beach club and the Boardwalk before heading to Epcot.
We got through security and pissed a whole lot of people off in the process. They were standing in line at security waiting to be checked and when the guard moved the rope to let us by the people tried to push passed him. He held the off and we got snotty looks and "why do they get to go?" Security said we had breakfast ressies. Well that did not go well with a few. Sorry, if I know how to circumvent the line but oh well!
We hustled to Norway but we were only a few minutes late. I was expecting huge lines and no one was there. The room never even filled up during our wave, I was shocked! We had an awesome waiter, KJ, he was so funny with the kids. Really nice princesses, very friendly. 2 people gave snow White apples, not that she would eat them. The last time she did that she almost died! LOL
DS13 was ticked at me because I made him eat fruit and pastries, no sausage, bacon, or eggs for him. He was really tired and weak all day but insisted on staying with us. I opted to go back to the hotel but he was having no part of it.
We didn't really have a plan today so we did a lot of walking back and forth. DH ran to FP Soarin' while the kids and I hung out outside innoventions. After meeting back up with DH we headed for Nemo. Fun ride, but man was it hot in there! We hung around for a bit after to see the fish but I was roasting so we went back outside. After leaving Nemo we ran into the Jammitors and was super glad to see Paul From MA. playing. He was MIA for a while, we thought maybe he left WDW. The kids chatted with them for a bit and helped them break down. The jammitors asked the boys of they wanted to help clean toilets but the kids politely declined. They don't do toilets! LOL

MINE! MINE! MINE!
DSC_0876.jpg

DSC_0900.jpg

DSC_0948.jpg

We then headed back towards the center of the park and ran into the Gospel Choir singing behind the fountain. It was beautiful and interesting to observe. Some people got into it, but most just watched in silence and standing still. DD and I were dancing and singing to the songs we knew.

DSC_0950.jpg

We went and got some lunch, DS8, DD, and I have lunch from Mexico. DH, DS9, and DS13 had lunch from Norway. I made DS13 eat plain waffles, poor kid. LOL After lunch we headed to Soarin'. We were a little late but they still let us on. DD was about to ride her first Big Girl Ride. I made sure she had lovey and buckled her in. She loved it! The only thing she didn't like were the Blue Angels and the helicopters (It was loud). She was stoked to see Sleeping Beauties castle so it was worth a little noise.
We also rode the Behind the Seeds boat ride. Always a nice rest for tired feet. Then did Spaceship Earth as you know. Did you know you get cell coverage on the whole ride? Thank goodness as this ride is a little boring to me. The kids wanted to do some of the arcade games but we skipped out because they were really crowded.

DSC_0962.jpg

As we were walking back around World Showcase we ran across this beauty. A hidden mickey painted with water on the walkway in Mexico. You have no idea how many people walked right over it without even noticing it was there. DH, the kids and I blocked part of the path long enough for a guy to take a pic and then his family did the same for us.

DSC_0998.jpg

We headed back to Norway to ride Maelstrom. It was a 50 minute wait but only a 30 minute wait if we fast passed it so we did that and hung around. Her is a pic of the sunset from Norway. Gorgeous!! And DD was thrilled because she thought someone painted the sky pink just for her. The pics don't do it justice either. It was the most brilliant pink color I have ever seen, very similar to Sleeping Beauty's skirt color.

DSC_1000.jpg

DSC_0023-3.jpg

France, on our way out.
DSC_0051-2.jpg

We did Maelstrom and everyone was really tired so we opted to skip Illuminations. DS13, DD, DS8, and myself grabbed Fish and Chips, DH grabbed a salmon sandwich from Norway and we headed back to the room. I took DS9 to the Boardwalk bakery and he picked up a tuna sandwich and I got an eclair. Both were delish!!
I started getting a cold or something so DH went to get me some meds while I typed up my TR from Day 3, as you saw I didn't make it far. I fell asleep laptop in hand. That sudefed knocked me the heck out!

Huh, I thought I had more pics then that. I'll have to upload a few more when DH gets back. But most are of just the kids horsing around. It was a really mellow, laid back day.

Nan, self parking is $9 a day plus tax and if they park it, it's $15 a day.
But the town car van is $125 round trip to and from the airport so it may end up being a wash.

Those pictures of the castle and pink Epcot are beautiful!!!!!

Hope the kids get better - and don't you catch anything!

I feel for ya.. If I were there, I'd take care of her... I'm good at those things... DH runs for the hills...as do any of the others.. I keep asking what will happen when their own kids get sick.. I've been told to keep my car gassed up to take care of such issues..or they'll be happy to just drop them off!

I bought Clorox wipes so I'm trying to keep things at bay by disinfecting the rooms. I think I'm going to ask housekeeping to change the sheets and comforters tomorrow.

Those pictures of the castle and pink Epcot are beautiful!!!!!

Hope the kids get better - and don't you catch anything!

Thanks. I keep the camera in vivid mode now and it really makes the colors pop.
did I miss the update? What's the latest about the Disney program?

Sorry your little ones have been sick...here's hoping it passes soon. Take care of yourself too!

hey, could you bring me some lunch? An original from Earl of Sandwich would be good.

Sorry your little ones have been sick...here's hoping it passes soon. Take care of yourself too!

I'm trying. My head was so congested this morning I felt like it was going to explode. I've been taking the sudafed religiously though so hopefully I can knock this out. Plus I need to be on my game to tend to DD.
She just woke up but I'm hoping if I ignore her (not is a rude way LOL) she'll go back to sleep.

hey, could you bring me some lunch? An original from Earl of Sandwich would be good.

You know I would if I could!!
I'm trying. My head was so congested this morning I felt like it was going to explode. I've been taking the sudafed religiously though so hopefully I can knock this out. Plus I need to be on my game to tend to DD.
She just woke up but I'm hoping if I ignore her (not is a rude way LOL) she'll go back to sleep.

Poor baby.. I've done that before.. Or try "can you wake mommy up when this show is off"... Worked w/ my little ones.. they'd sit on the couch with me and I'd nap (not hard, I could feel every moment & hear that cartoon)...but they thought it was cool to be in CHARGE! popcorn:::rotfl2:

Buffy, you poor thing!

We're all here feeling bad for you and your family. We really hope everyone feels better quickly so you can get on with the *relaxing and fun* part of your vacation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter