Cabana Bay! Which would you choose?

Which would you choose??

• Family suite

• Volcano view standard room

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jenny412

Mouseketeer
Trying to decide between an interior family suite or a volcano view standard room in one of the new towers at Cabana Bay. Price difference is just $10 a night. Which would you choose and why?

Family Suite. We like the extra room. I don’t look out the windows of our rooms much on theme park vacations. If it was a beach vacation, and there was a balcony, then it’s definitely worth the view.

Family suite all the way. The extra room and kitchenette are fantastic and I love all the storage areas in the family suite. We stayed in one for 8 nights and never felt like we were tripping over each other or our suitcases.

Family Suite for us.
We stayed 8 nights and have a teenager.

When our daughter was little we would choose a regular room at a hotel with more amenities (if the price difference was in the same ballpark) but with older kiddos the extra room was really great.

Hubs & I really enjoyed the Family Suite last year. We spend a lot of time at our resort & like having somewhere to sit other than a bed 👍.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter