Cabin and campground trip report

gelacqua

Earning My Ears
We stayed at the Fort Wilderness cabins from Sept. 19-29. I thought they were well appointed and much improved from the trailers of a few years back. It was clean enough, but I felt that it needed a good dusting. The lighting was very dark. Not enough lights and what was there had low wattage bulbs in them. Those were the only downfalls. My husband found the murphy bed in the wall uncomfortable. I did not. I slept like a log every night. The location was great(we had cabin 2711 I think, how soon we forget!) I used the laundramat twice. $2.00 per wash, $1.00 to dry. Having a golf cart worked out great. We also did the campfire sing a long, which was a lot of fun. The kitchen in the cabin was well stocked with pots pans and dishes. But, bring or buy tupperware containers or foil for left overs. If you have any specific questions, feel free to email me at gelacqua@blast.net. Enjoy!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter