cabin loops?

Hessie628

Mouseketeer
hi everyone. my family has reservations for dec 3-10 at fw. does anyone have any ideas which loops are for the cabins and if so what loop would you recommend? we stayed in one last year in the 2200 loop i believe. that wasn't bad at all. my brother is taking us all again and he likes everything to be perfect. he keeps asking me what loop we should stay in. i think he wants one near one of the trading posts. i would like to give him suggestions to help him (and have him stop asking me everyday) i would appreciate any help. thanks!

It will be perfect, because it's FW!

Seriously, though, none of the cabin loops are really close to the trading post. You may wish to request a site near the busstop, or the pool.

Go to Jeff Spencer's FW site and look at his map--it's great! You can find it by going to WDWIG and checking out the resort FAQ's. I'd put the link here but I don't have a clue how to!

Barbara
228 days to go!

I recommend the 2500 loop. We stayed there twice over the last two years. Its a short walk to the pool, laundry and bus stop.

Have Fun !

Mike :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter