Cabin Reservations Fall 2003

Duckbarn

Go'n where the weather suites my clothes
Will I need to make reservations for a cabin long in advance if we are going in the fall (october or november 2003), or are they not completely full at that time of year. How about the Hoop de doo Review, are reservations need for that time of year? Also we plan on going with 2 adults & 5 kids (8,6,6,4,4). Do they check the number of people in each cabin (don't want to get in trouble, but can't pay for 2 cabins and I really wan't to stay at Fort Wilderness and my wife won't tent camp. I saw a previous post saying when making reservations don't tell them, but do they check when you get there?
Thanks, Arnie:D

Duckbarn, with that many kids those ages I bet you have trouble counting them! Nobody will check when you check-in, and after that nobody will notice. Just forget about one of the little ones--they won't need a transportation (room id) card anyway.

I'd make the reservations for the HDD as soon as you know your date--same for your cabin reservations. That way you are set and won't run the risk of missing out. And if a reservation code becomes available for the cabins later you can call and make a new reservation.

Have fun planning--you'll love FW!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter