Cafe Orleans - No reservations?

Lollipop's Mom

<font color=teal>Special trip with your little one
I need my monte cristo fix and went to make a reservation for Cafe Orleans at 60 day mark. Nothing available.
Very odd because its a very off season day, and also I could get anything I wanted anywhere else- nothing is sold out.
Is it going down for refurb you think?

May 6, 7 or 8.
So maybe it is going to be closed longer now.
I booked Blue Bayou as backup - but my daughter prefers the food at CO - Ill keep an eye on reservations :)
Thanks.

I have been trying to make a reservation for May 6, 7, 8 or 9 with no luck. Maybe the closure is lasting longer than first announced.

Cafe Orleans has been very popular as of late, it is actually possible that they are full for your dates.

Cafe Orleans has been very popular as of late, it is actually possible that they are full for your dates.

Hi, I first reported the issue in the above link.

It’s not available at any time for any day from April 29 to May 9. It looks like it reopens May 10. It is definitely not bookable, because I was able to easily get blue bayou for 7 people for dinner on the morning that the the date opened, but nothing for cafe Orleans, even for 2 people.

Plus dining reservations line confirmed its closed from April 29 to May 5. That may have been an initial estimate, or all the info they had at that point.

It's that "Get Your Ears On" buffalo fried chicken over beignets. I had it. It was delicious! Lots of people were ordering it. It is worth it to get a reservation if you can.

So maybe it is going to be closed longer now.
If I were you I would keep trying. I'm thinking, if they aren't absolutely sure when the restaurant will be ready to reopen, they might be holding back the reservations just in case. Once they're sure they're on schedule to open around May 5, maybe more reservations will be released. Just a guess.

I was looking for a reservation for either the 1st or the 6th of May and was also getting nothing come up. I called and was also told that it was closing for a short period. But I got a notification from mouse dining yesterday that tables were open to book on May 1st now so I snatched it up! So maybe look again, it might be open to book for the dates you want now :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter