***Calendar Exchange-Sent/Recieved***-COMPLETED

*shakes head* Maybe Monday. For now I'll just have to play with my new kitten, GothSocks. He's terribly cute!

MariDisney said:
I received my exchange today...I got a kitty calendar, a psalms calendar, a chocolate contaning advent calendar, some Cars strawberry lip balm, 2 candy bars, and a bag of m-n-ms all from Pixiedust 32.

Thank you so much!!!

You're Welcome. :thumbsup2

No, nothing. Maybe tomorrow. I know the mail slows down this time of year.

Both exchanges were sent out on the 15, so not sure what is going on.
Jan said that she will check her mail from last week, so waiting for an update from her.
And Dianna, your exchange should have been there.
If the exchanges are not there by this Wed. then we will have elves step in.

If there is anyone that would like to volunteer, please pm me.

Nothing today, *shrug* I'm guessing that it has gone astray in the postal service.

UPS delivered a package today. so NO ELF NEEDED. Seems my Exchange Pal was at the mercy of UPS, it was not her fault in the least. Poor Janskin!

Today I received:

Su Doku Desk Calendar - this is an evil plot to get me involved in this puzzle isn't it? My DBF will LOVE this!

A 2nd notice says that another package will come seperately and it will have a 2007 Disney's Magical Memories Wall Calendar.

Thank you Janskin!

Great, and d.c. shows that Jan had recieved her exchange, so just waiting to hear her report on it.
This exchange is now COMPLETED.
Hope everyone has a Happy Holiday season.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter