***Calendar Exchange-Sent/Recieved***-COMPLETED

Talya received her package today! It had an adorable puppy and kitty calendar, that she has looked at many times already and it is now hanging on her wall! She also got a neat memo pad and two packs of silly putty! We didn't see any note of who sent it, but it came from Celina, Tx!!!

She said, Thank you, thank you, thank you! :thumbsup2

lewdyan1 said:
Talya received her package today! It had an adorable puppy and kitty calendar, that she has looked at many times already and it is now hanging on her wall! She also got a neat memo pad and two packs of silly putty! We didn't see any note of who sent it, but it came from Tx!!!

She said, Thank you, thank you, thank you! :thumbsup2

Yeah!! Glad it made it there ok. :) I was the goofy one who forgot the note. It was sitting on my desk when I got back from the PO.

gradtchr said:
Yeah!! Glad it made it there ok. :) I was the goofy one who forgot the note. It was sitting on my desk when I got back from the PO.
She loved that the silly putty was actually red! And, again thank you, the calendat is a big hit!!! :banana:

SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!! The package is on the backseat of my car. With all the tornado warnings and whatnot today here near Philadelphia I didn't manage to get to the PO. Tomorrow morning at 9:00 sharp mine is going out priority.

DisneyCP2002 said:
My box went out yesterday :teeth:
I received my exchange yesterday! It was from Dania and I got lots of calendars :thumbsup2

Hallmark one for my wallet
Hallmark Date book for my bag
Beautiful America daily planner for my trips
Evan Almighty wall calendar, all months on one page
Disney Princess daily page calendar for my desk
Mini Winnie The Pooh hanging calendar
Cat Tales calendar, this one each month has a poster of a movie but with a cat twist---Feb is the movie CATSABLANCA

Thank you very much Danie, I should have no excuse now for not knowing what day it is :rotfl:

My package was sent today priority mail with delivery confirmation. It should arrive to its destination early next week.

I had recieved my exchange today from-Carrie-Nite0wl71.
Included were-
*Mini Disney candy canes
*Penguin ornament-perfect since we will get our Christmas tree next week.
*Magic Santa towel
*Star silver plated bookmark
*Disney Christmas chocolate coins
*Kathleen Francour Flitterbye notebook
*Mary Engelbreit's desk calendar

Thank you very much Carrie. I will be thinking about you everyday next year as I flip the pages of my calendar.
:goodvibes
Happy Holidays to you and your family.

So glad you liked all the calendars I sent. The Cat Tales calendar is my favorite.

I received my calendar on Saturday (my birthday :cake: ) from lewdyan1.

It's a Disney Princess calendar :goodvibes
and, a 2007-08 planner (I REALLY like planners) :bounce:

Also, in the package was:
pez candies
Mickey Mouse sticky note pads
Mickey Mouse mini playing cards
Mickey Mouse gel pens

Thanks very much for everything, Cindy :wave2:

clhcpaca said:
I received my calendar on Saturday (my birthday :cake: ) from lewdyan1.

It's a Disney Princess calendar :goodvibes
and, a 2007-08 planner (I REALLY like planners) :bounce:

Also, in the package was:
pez candies
Mickey Mouse sticky note pads
Mickey Mouse mini playing cards
Mickey Mouse gel pens

Thanks very much for everything, Cindy :wave2:
I am glad it got there! My daughter decided that with the name Cindy, we didn't have a choice but to buy the Princess calendar. I love the planners too. They seem to fit nicely in a purse and are easier to use than a PDA. :)

I hope you had a happy birthday! :bday: :goodvibes

I received Package from Roxy today (Pixiedust32) in it was:
A Beautiful Paris B/w Calendar with 4 bonus post cards
A senic America Calendar
A Christmas Advent calendar
Cars Cherry Lip gloss (fun!)
A Nestle Crunch w/Carmel
and A pack of M&M White choclate pearls

Thanks for the great package Roxy!

UrsulasMyHero said:
I received Package from Roxy today (Pixiedust32) in it was:
A Beautiful Paris B/w Calendar with 4 bonus post cards
A senic America Calendar
A Christmas Advent calendar
Cars Cherry Lip gloss (fun!)
A Nestle Crunch w/Carmel
and A pack of M&M White choclate pearls

Thanks for the great package Roxy!

You're welcome De, I was so happy to have your name, and DH really wanted to eat your candy :sad2: :rotfl: Enjoy it.

MariDisney said:
My package was sent today priority mail with delivery confirmation. It should arrive to its destination early next week.
It got here! Noah loved it. He is looking at the stickers now! :thumbsup2 Thank you so much! :goodvibes

Hugs to Dianna! Dianna sent me an awesome Disney calendar, a day planner, a pooh writing set, and vintage Disney stickers! Thanks, Dianna!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter